- The Galleon Dining Hall with under floor heating, huge fireplace dating from 1500, iPod and radio system, oak dining table seating up to eight.
- The Drawing Room with 17th century panelling, uneven floor, cosy fireplace, Bang and Olufsen TV,with Freesat and sound system.
- The Grand Hall 1334 Oak beams, spectacular kingpost roof, Georgian windows, cast iron fire with roof height chimney stack, harlequin painted floor.
- Undercfroft built 1250 originally a Norman house built on the quayside. Once site of the Sandwich Mint. Currently set up as a gym.
- Inner courtyard garden with seating, tree ferns, bay trees and a George and Dragon tank with fountain.
- Rear courtyard garden, a real suntrap with seating, wisteria, roses, many potted plants and a ships anchor from 1800.
Please Click Here for B & B Photo Gallery